In an increasingly challenging economic environment, today's professionals must have effective and simple communications tools to enhance their competitiveness, responsiveness and availability, while preserving the welfare of employees as part of a real ecological development.
While all studies show that 60% of communication is visual, the majority of organizations continue to prefer telephone call or web-conferences.
Whether it has a standard video conferencing solution
(hardware or software) or just a PC, a MAC, a graphics tablet, or even a telephone, the BFR Visio service will allow any user in the world to connect with several correspondents into a videoconference.
There are many advantages to video conferences !
1) , Companies are able to have meetings easily between branches that are situated very far away.
2) , Companies are able to save on travel and hotel costs, previously incurred through transporting different employees to one place.
3) , Meetings can be organised at short notice.
4) , Employees are able to work from home, increasing work flexibility.
5) , Meetings do not require large room facilities.